1. Use of the Service
2. Use of Service by Minors
- a. The Service is not directed at children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect information, including Personal Information (as defined below), from children younger than 13 years of age. If we become aware that someone younger than 13 years of age has used the Service or in any way transmitted Personal Information to the Company, we take steps to remove such information and terminate the user's account. If you become aware that someone under the age of 13 is using the Service, please contact us at email@example.com.
3. Information Collected
- a. We may collect the following information (collectively, "Personal Information") from you at various places throughout the Service or through communications by or to the Company:
- i. your name;
- ii. your contact information, including email address;
- iii. your billing information;
- iv. names, contact information, and FreshBooks information for your clients who will be invoiced through the Service;
- v. information you submit to generate and process invoice cards;
- vi. information available from your FreshBooks account;
- vii. details about your browser, computer, mobile device, IP address, and Service usage;
- viii. information about your Google account if you choose to access or create your account through Google.
- ix. information submitted to the Service by you through the use of contact forms or email to the Company.
4. Use of Personal Information
- a. We use your Personal Information to process transactions and subscriptions with the Company, to notify you about your orders and subscriptions, and to contact you about promotions.
- b. We may share your Personal Information with third parties, including payment processors, to complete or facilitate your transactions with the Company. Your security is important to us, and we utilize encryption technology to store and transmit your financial related Personal Information.
- c. We may use your Personal Information to optimize your experience while on the site or and to help us identify and or provide information, offers, products, or services that may be of interest to you. We may optimize the Service based upon your usage patterns.
- e. If you participate in one of our contests, sweepstakes, or surveys, we may request additional information which shall also constitute Personal Information. We may use your Personal Information (including such additional information) to contact you about the contest, sweepstakes, or survey, select and notify winners, and offer you products and services or information about the Company.
- f. You may share a board with a client through a special link. To do this, please follow the instructions within appropriate component of the Service. Once the special link is generated, anyone who accesses the link may view the limited information contained on that board.
- g. We may utilize your Personal Information to respond to your inquiries, provide customer service, and manage your account with the Service.
- h. We may disclose your Personal Information if required to do so by law, court order, or legal process.
- a. The websites associated with the Service may send small text files known as "cookies" to your computer. Cookies may track your site usage, which helps us analyze and improve the Service. In general, cookies are used to optimize your site experience and allow for the Service to recognize your computer or device. Cookies do not grant us access to your computer or mobile device and does not provide information about you other than the data you choose to share with us.
- b. You can usually disable cookies in your web browser or mobile device. However, please note that disabling cookies may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Service.
- c. To enhance your experience with the Service, customize the Service for your preferences, and protect your security, we may also utilize local storage objects, canvas fingerprinting and other browser-fingerprinting techniques, data logs, clear .gif files (also known as web beacons), and various site analytics services and techniques.
6. Opting Out
- a. You may control and limit certain types of Personal Information that we collect and use. Alternatively, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire as to the option of limiting the collection and use of certain Personal Information.
- b. You can also stop receiving promotional email communications from us by clicking on the "unsubscribe link" provided in such emails. We endeavor to promptly process all unsubscribe requests in accordance with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003. You may not opt out of administrative communications, such as purchase confirmations or Service maintenance updates, other than by cancelling your account with the Service.
- a. Your security is important to us. We strive to incorporate physical and electronic methods of safeguarding your Personal Information. Regardless, we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of our databases, nor can we guarantee that information you supply won't be intercepted while being transmitted to us. Any Personal Information you transmit to the Company is transmitted at your own risk and you agree to hold harmless the Company for damage related to the transmission or storage of your Personal Information.
- b. Your login credentials, including your password, should be kept confidential at all times.
9. Links to Other Websites
- a. Our Service presents links to third party websites. We cannot control the content on these third party websites and we can make no guarantees as to the protection and privacy of any information which you submit to these websites. Please exercise caution when accessing any other website.
10. Contact Us